Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse me.
HOWDY! Just got an email invitation to this site and I am digging it. Hope to get a chance to read up further on everyone's builds. Great to see everyone elses labor of love paying off and being enjoyed.
I am into saltwater. Currently have a 20h planted, 100 reef, a 180 reef at work in the lobby of the restaurant (for the kids right?) and a 180 project in the works to replace the hundo

·
Reefer
213 Posts
glad to have you here! i hope to see your tanks... i should have my camera back soon hopefully so i can post the project in progess!
:welcome:

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the site, Lots of really knowledgeable Saltwater Staff, and members here for you to converse with, im sure youll find plenty of things to talk about. Have fun

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome aboard Smoothie!

I am sure you will find this to be a wonderful friendly place, full of informative open minded people. Can't wait to see some of your tanks!

*w2*w2*w2

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow. Really glad I clicked on the email.
This site seems great. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Loving the builds and the time people take out to share and help each other. Good stuff
Shotgun- I don't own it. Just the GM that runs it

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Going to plumb it Monday. Have everything but the skimmer.
My wife wants the tank spot out of the dining room where the 100 is and the 180 behind the loveseat in the back of the living room. Woohoo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts