Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello. I am in the Birmingham Alabama area. I am currently running a 55 mixed reef but plan to upgrade in the near future. I have had FOWLR for years but made the jump to reefing a couple of years ago.

I am currently involved in starting a reefing club in Central Alabama with a group of smart and helpful people. We meet monthly to talk, trade and eat. It is one of the things I like most about the hobby.

·
Aquarium Fanatic
1,267 Posts
:welcome: Glad to have you here. Let me know when your meeting i may be able to make the drive its not too far from me. What types of corals do you keep in your 55?

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the forum...although i am not specialized in saltwater tanks...there are a lot of people that know about that stuff

Reactions: KingRicky

·
Banned
3,683 Posts
welcome

and hi.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 we are really glad to have you here, and look forward to seeing pics if your able, or just hearing about your hobby :)

·
Banned
28 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site.... Enjoy your stay :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:welcome: Glad to have you here. Let me know when your meeting i may be able to make the drive its not too far from me. What types of corals do you keep in your 55?
The next meeting is Sunday the 30th. You are more than welcome to come. We are about 10 strong with some pretty good knowledge.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*w2 we are really glad to have you here, and look forward to seeing pics if your able, or just hearing about your hobby :)
Here are a couple of pics of the tank, I have added some new pieces in hte last couple of weeks that I don't have pics of yet. I am going to pick up a couple of more tomorrow.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Looking lovely..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Thanks, it is the center piece of my tank. I got it about a year ago and it was about the size of a $.50 piece. It has grown considerably since then. I have even been able to get 4 or 5 frags off of it to give to my friends.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome to the site and thanks for joining us. Thank you so much for sharing the lovely pictures.

Rose
:)

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Thats a nice snake eye chalice. I have the same morph also, its a fast grower and looks great in the LED moonlights.

Regarding your local club, we can setup a special section here on Aquarium Forum for your club, PM on its way now to you with more details.

Welcome aboard btw, thanks for joining. Good times ahead!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Better late then never!:welcome: Aboard! I am sure you will find this a wonderful place to socialize and learn.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts