Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Remedial Cory Breeder
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just joined the forum. I have a 130 tank fish room with my main area of interest being Coryrdoradinae catfish. I keep approximately 75 species and have spawned 53 species. I am the proprietor of Laurel Lake Guppies, a NJ Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture facility. (License #14) - home of Guppyman guppies,

I also run AquaRadio.net which launches with it's first broadcast on July 4th, featuring Mark Denaro, president of the IBC (International Betta Congress) and proprietor of Anubias Designs as our first guest, on that date.

Additionally, I dabble in aquatic photography and video. I love fish. - Frank

The term "Guppyman" is a U.S. registered trademark.

·
Remedial Cory Breeder
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard Frank, great to have you here and best wishes with AquaRadio.net
Thanks and thanks. :)
Hope we can get you some new listeners via your participation here. You've got one new one already right here ;)
We have an impressive list of guests lined up. I think it will enjoyable and informative to the average hobbyists.
BTW, that is an impressive track record with Corydora, kudos.
I have no real life and I'm a very old man. lol. - Frank

P.S. Not to be persnickety, but there is no such word as Corydora. It is a word used by exporters on their availability lists. The proper term is Corydoras. I only mention it because Cory people have made it their mission in life to eradicate the word from the aquarium lexicon. :) I'm just doing my bit. Please spread the word. No offense intended. Hee-hee!!!

Reactions: Joey

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
P.S. Not to be persnickety, but there is no such word as Corydora. It is a word used by exporters on their availability lists. The proper term is Corydoras. I only mention it because Cory people have made it their mission in life to eradicate the word from the aquarium lexicon. :) I'm just doing my bit. Please spread the word. No offense intended. Hee-hee!!!
10/4 on that, will do my part. :)

·
Remedial Cory Breeder
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Frank and welcome to the forum. Need to get cairns over here to. Are you still breeding the blacks? I'm wanting to get some more later on.
Howdy and thank you. :)

Yes, still breeding blacks, but not much action from them lately. I'll keep you posted.

Take care. - Frank

Reactions: Joey and MediaHound

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2. Glad you decided to join us, we are a friendly crew, with lots of knowledge and just good stuff to share. Enjoy your stay.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
My large tank currently houses Corydoras sterbai and Corydoras aeneus solely and they get along famously. They are a constant source of entertainment when I am in the room and I love them dearly. I look forward to gaining knowledge from you on them and others of their family.

Welcome to the forum and hope to get to know you better.

Rose
:betta:

·
Remedial Cory Breeder
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all. I look to help-out, whenever I can. :) - Frank

·
Registered
1,770 Posts