Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm excited about beginning my forum searches here. I'm a novice freshwater fishie keeper. I have a realtively new 55 gallon bowfront with community fish and live plants.

I like exotic or unusual fish and inverts. I'm thinking of experimenting with mail order to find some of the species I've seen on websites. Anyone have experiences with that you'd like to share?

See you All in the Forums
FF

·
Registered
324 Posts
i know there are some great sources out there, but i prefer to hand pick my fish. if you do find someone good thou, share your experiance with the rest of us

and welcome!

·
Registered
139 Posts
hiddy hello! welcome!!! the only thing i can say is: anglefish murder their mates and eat their young...( not unlike some humans ive heard about in my classes...). if you stick your finger in a tank with an oscar...they will assume it is a worm.... cherry barbs are on the movable buffet for tabby cats.... and alge eaters are sucicidal. bala sharks think they are living, breathing torpedos. silver dollar fish have a serious identity problems. again welcome! LOL!

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
lol @ mskitty

Welcome FF!
I think you will be happy with your purchases online, most vendors want your repeat business and will probably send you some nice fish. Enjoy the forums and make yourself at home! It was nice speaking with you earlier as well, by the way - thanks for the suggestion for the new forum for the site - Freshwater Inverts!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here. Have a great day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts