Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Red Dwarf. I had one from my first little tank and I liked it a lot , so when I got the new tank I just transferred that one over and then bought a new one later on.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hopefully you got a Male/Female pair....the males will fight all the time if you did, or you can provide some peace for them by providing and out of site line for them. The they will only battle when they see each other. That is the only problem I can think of.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hopefully you got a Male/Female pair....the males will fight all the time
I am curious about this as I have heard they are much like having 2 male Bettas in a tank together. However I see 10 of them in a tank sometimes at pet stores and no signs of aggression at all. Are there certain types that get along and certain types that you can't mix or have more than 1 of?

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
by the way, the females are silvery and smaller than the male.... i doubt you have a pair as the females are hard to find

·
Catch and Release
263 Posts
Red Dwarf. I had one from my first little tank and I liked it a lot , so when I got the new tank I just transferred that one over and then bought a new one later on.
Those are the best in my opinion. There are several types of red. Is this the kind that have the pheasant colored body.

·
Catch and Release
263 Posts
My grandpa had the second one along with the blue dwarfs. They are great fish. He never had much luck with them. I am doin better. I have opaline gouramis. I want to try dwarfs soon myself.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts