Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Good camera shot of the torch! :) What type and brand did you use?
I always find a hard time taking photos of fishes in the aquarium, especially if the tank is dirty. The photos result to an unclean and blurry shot.
Yours is quite clear! Good job!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately this coral almost completely died this week all but 1 head. I had a baby on thursday and my AC broke while I was in the hospital. The tanks temps I am sure were shy high but there was nothing I could do by the time I came home all sps were gone all my fish but a lawn mower blenny were dead. Most of my lps and softies are either in bad shape or dead. To make matters worse my rodi in my garage blew a line so I have a flooded garage. Good old murphys law kicked my butt this week. I also sold the tank because I am moving and need some money to help pay for moving expences. I am not getting out of the hobby. I got a bigger and better house in a better nieghbor hood with better schools for less money. So I will be back after I get settled in and figure out what tank will best fit my house. So stay tuned there will be another tank build in the near future might be a few months though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts