Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we went to the LPS last night to get some dog food and to pick up some ghost shrimp and we noticed that they had a sale on sword plants Buy 2 get one free since they were only $2.99 each we said wth so the guy came over and we told him we wanted 2 of the Brazilian swords and 1 of the broad swords well he didnt know much about the swords so he accidently grabbed 3 brazilian(didnt notice a little one that was caught on another one) and pointed to this LARGE broadleaf sword and asked if that would work i quickly said yes cause i had seen earlier that it was marked for $9.99 so for like $6 i got 4 plants valued at almost $20 which is awesome and they look great in my tank just cant wait till the fill in more and really take root

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea and from looking at pics of brazilian swords i dont think i actually got any brazilian i think i actually have 3 amazon swords and i think i actually did get a broad sword though so atleast that was right but idc cause i like amazon swords just as much

·
Registered
98 Posts
i purchased an 18-pack of plastic plants one time for $8 (small - large)

at the time, i didnt know i was getting a deal... (8-10 years ago)

funny, that was the first, and last time i seen her behind the counter at my LFS

·
Registered
15 Posts
One time I stopped in at my LFS to buy 3 to 5 fish for my 40 gal aquarium. I had 10 in there already. Anyway, I happend to catch the owner while she was repairing a broken tank that had community fish in it. She was in a bind to find homes for all her fish so I got my 3, plus another 20 various tetra's, danio's and gouramies. All for $10. I did loose 5or 6 fish over the following week, but besides that, I think I got a steal of a deal.

·
Registered
66 Posts
see i need a deal like that any recommendation on lfs ne'er or around Dania besides big A And Beb?:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts