Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
*blackback butterflyfish*
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have always had 2..55 gal tanks, although we loved having one salt and one fresh, the up keep of both was just getting to be overwhelming. We are rule followers all the way and wanted to insure good water conditions on both and do the weekly water changes. So we decided to let the freshwater one go. We gave it to my mom who recently moved into a bigger apartment and had the room. Quite an ungrade for her from her 20 gal, that was way overstocked. It looks so great and we are able to visit our fishtank whenever we want, we only had a few community fish left after finding homes for most of the others. I will load some pictures when i'm over there soon. Wouldn't it just be awesome to get a 150 gal, and then i could get some real saltwater fish ;) One day i hope.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Aww, that stinks that you had to give up your tank, but I'm glad your mom and her fishies now have a big tank to play with. :)

I hope next year to be able to get my own house and then my partner and I are going to get a 100 gal. I can't wait!

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts