Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with MediaHound and we are going to try to setup a night for a group chat for both freshwater and saltwater..this discussion will be for anyone interested in the discussion depending on the night.discussions can be anything..from if you are having problems or just tell us what you have..anything you want. i am posting this post in the saltwater forum too and as soon as we get some responses we will have a group discussion in the chatroom to get everyones opinion on what nights would be best..

let me know what everyone thinks

Rick

EDIT - Chat Night is every Tuesday at 8PM Est.!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Future Plans for Group Chat Night

Nicco

We need everyone's opinion on this..it doesnt do any good if it gets setup for a certian night and everyone has to work..everyone tells what the best night is for them then the general consensis will go from there and thats the night that will be picked.. so Nicco we will start off with you..which night is best for you.. i have both freshwater and saltwater experience so i will be sitting in on both of the nights..

Rick

·
Registered
95 Posts

It doesn't matter much to me. Starting the 24 of September I start college which 90% are night classes, plus I have work during the day usually.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

tuesday is ok with me..we need to decide on a time..during the day or night?

Rick

·
Registered
264 Posts

Well to be honest it really doesn't matter what night for me because I don't work, unless you consider staying home with the kids and cleaning house a job. But Tuesday sounds good for me. It sounds fun I can't wait.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Josie

Stay tuned for a time on Tuesday..this is going to be cool...

MediaHound

What would be a good time for you on Tuesday

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

aconrad..when i find out the time i can pm you with that time..

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

ok salt people..saltwater discussion tonight at 7 pm..anyone can join this discussion..come in and lets have some fun

Rick

·
Registered
94 Posts

What time zone are we going to use ? I am in Arizona.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts