Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with MediaHound and we are going to try to setup a night for a group chat for both freshwater and saltwater..this discussion will be for anyone interested in the discussion depending on the night.discussions can be anything..from if you are having problems or just tell us what you have..anything you want. i am posting this post in the saltwater forum too and as soon as we get some responses we will have a group discussion in the chatroom to get everyones opinion on what nights would be best..

let me know what everyone thinks

Rick

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
Re: Future Plans for Group Chat Night

a weekend in the afternoon....... weekdays are too buisy for school students......

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

ok you freshwater guys and gals..what night would you all like for your chat night..saltwater picked tuesday night..again everyone is welcome in any chat .

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

ok week day will be thursday..weekend it will be sat..everyone let us know..

thanks

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok freshwater chat will be thursday night @ 8 pm..MediaHound could you please pm everyone with this announcement

thanks

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok everyone tonights the night..come one ..come all to the first freshwater chat night..hope to see a bunch of you there..8pm est.

Rick

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would like to thank everyone that came into the chat tonight..it was very informative..

Rick

·
Registered
264 Posts
the chatroom is on this website. all you do is click on the chatroom word that is underlined, where it says "members currently in the chatroom" at the top of the page.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts