Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would prefer somene local and as a 1 shot deal
This is basically a complete setup with extras. I was going to get this up and running, but lack of room and the desire to save for a house is my new priority this coming year, so I'll stick with the 2 smaller tanks I have now.

Used equipment:
1. 75gal. AGA w/ stand (Stand will need some help due to some water damage from sitting in the screen room) Tank is not drilled. Tank also comes with 2 glass lids (weird, but they are there..ha ha)

2. Hagen 110 power filter

3. A few other hang on filters that are either good for parts or to fix. (One has some kind of built in skimmer I never figured out)

4. A few assorted power heads.

5. Visi-Jet skimmer. I used it one or 2 times and was never able to figure it out, so I just put it to the side. (I'll have to figure out where I put it though..lol

6. A lot of other assorted odds & ends for use in either fresh or saltwater including 4 6gal. buckets. (I know they are just a bit bigger than a 5gal...lol)

New Items:
1. Laguna 1000 UV Sterilizer
2. Media for the Hagen 110
3. 2 fountain Pumps
4. A couple Hagen power heads
5. wet/dry rated for 200gal. complete with hoses, bio-balls and pump(s) (I don't recall if there was 1 or 2)
6. 48" PC lighting with built in moonlights

Other things:
1. 2 buckets with base rock/live rock (Not much, maybe 20-30lbs)
2. Might be able to get you 1 more bucket in 1-2 weeks. I get them often
3. Roughly 75lbs total of the typical freshwater pebble rock for the floor/bed
4. Nice size chunk of plastic driftwood (The brown one seen in my freshwater tank in one of my other posts. This comes in 2 smaller buckets..lmao
5. 1 or 2 smaller glass lighting fixtures. 1 was a 24" the other was 36". they work, but need some help due to salt creep getting into the mecanics & the bulbs are older. Probably best used for a fuge.

If you want to see pictures, I'll post a link to my domain where you can browse them as to not waste space/bandwidth here.

I honestly can't remember everything I have, but for everything I'm not using I'm asking $1500. I do have a post on 1 other site, but that wasn't for everything I'm listing here.
I'm located in deerfield beach, florida.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just managed to acquire it over the years. Some had coral on it, some was bought, some are from a large chunk I had to break into smaller chunks, etc...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup, Like I said, a house is priority right now

Any one care to make me an offer?

Wet/dry and lighting is no longer avaliable, so you can adjust accordingly

1 - 5 of 5 Posts