Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone...Just getting my feet we in this forum and would like to say hi. I have a 32 gallon Fresh water Aquarium that is home to tinfoil barbs, tiger barbs, and angel fish. I love natural bio type ornaments such as Driftwood, roots, and slate. Kind regards Dwayne.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the forum, Moved your for sale post to the proper forum. good to have you aboard, Im a little bewildered myself as i can see Angelfish not very happy, being housed with tinfoils and tiger barbs, however, to each his own. And in the future please post for sale items in the appropriate section, Thanks

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
how big is your tank again...and how are the angels doing with the tiger barbs???

welcome to the forum

·
Registered
86 Posts
*w2
Welcome to the site, am sure you will like it as much as I do! Glad you are here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi All....You know what,,the Angels are doing great with my Tigers and Tin's. I only have two Tigers and Two Tin's and two Angels they all seem to get along just fine. As a matter of fact the Tigers and Tin's are really wimps the Angels seem to Govern the Tank. The angels are male and female and actually laid egg's at one point so thats how relaxed they were. But I screwed up and tried to take the other fish out of the tank so they would not eat the egg's and apparently that was a big mistake according to a pet store owner. What ended up happening was the Angels ate there own eggs. In other words they felt a threat with me coming in. The guy at the pet store indicated they would have guarded the egg's from the others quite well and there was no need for intervention. My tank is 32 gallon and would love to one day go bigger for sure with a live tank. I did have gold fish at one point but they were to dirty for my likes. But If you would like the Roots I have available for a really cool look to your Tank,, I recommend them,,my fish love them and they look Awesome in your tank. Here are some feed back reports on ebay about my products.

EBAY FEEDBACK

And to answer about my post about being a fresh water tank. I never said Cold water, I said Fresh water which it is,,It's not salt,, its warm fresh water Thats all.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
I really cant comment too much on mixing of species as is do things along that line that would make a preacher cuss, so if its workin for you Woo Hoo, After all Angels are in the cichlid family and although mostly laid back, i have seen them take a run at other fish on occasion, so they maybe subscribe to the walk softly and carry a big stick rule :)

Also thanks for the feedback add-on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts