Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your pictures uploaded so we can take votes on the freshwater tank of the month.
Nominate tanks in this thread and we'll run a vote after we get the submissions. You may nominate yourself or someone else's tank.
Once the vote starts, no new tanks can be entered, you'll need to wait till next month.
Winner will receive a tank of the month seal in their profile.
So get your picture posted on this thread asap to try and win the vote!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was going to participate but my husband moved my pictures and I do not where they are now.:eek:

·
Registered
72 Posts
No, I think he moved them out of it. I'll ask him how to get them back, thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can but you should upload them to the gallery here:
Aquarium Gallery - Login
If you want me to do it for you, just send them over. Give that link a try though and let me know how it goes. Once you upload them to the gallery, then come back to this thread and insert the pics in the thread. For tips on posting pictures into the thread, watch this video please:
Posting Pictures Tutorial - AquariumForum.com

·
Registered
139 Posts
wahoo jarred!!!! this is so cool. cant wait to see pics!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks Kogo! Everytime I see your photo with that big pleco I get very impressed!!! I've always liked plecos. I thought the ones I had were big, but..... that one! :) Very cool!

Regards / Sivan

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
check out my 120 gallon african cichlid tank:

same tank

·
Registered
139 Posts
this was a very hard decision for me......and no im not gonna tell you who i voted for:eek:......but i do love the looks of both tanks. guys you did a GREAT job!!:):D:eek:

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
may I add a new, more updated/clearer pic of my african cichlid tank?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts