Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings-

55 gallon freshwater setup.

Currently, the tank has a brackish water theme with large pieces of driftwood and artificial plants. The water in the tank has been cycling for about three weeks. Plan on adding some more expensive/interesting fish next week. I like the aggressive nature of fish, and would prefer to have an array of species in the tank with out overcrowding the environment.

I currently have 10 feeder fish, three snails, and a crawfish. Anybody think that the brackish water will clear up soon, I hope so.

Thanks,
CDT

·
Registered
164 Posts
If the tank has been set up for about three weeks the water should be clear by now. When you say brackish you are referring to an area where saltwater and freshwater meet, correct?

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
In order to know how to answer the questions we really do need to have the information we asked for. It is not a frivolous request. We are not trying to gang up on you or make you feel unwelcome but you asked for an opinion on a pretty important subject and to give an informed opinion we do need the information. We want to give you a decision made that will help you to have a healthy and well set up aquarium and to do that we need the information.

We do want to welcome you and get to know you better. We also want to be available to help you if possible to get your tank started. Thank you for joining.

Rose

1 - 7 of 7 Posts