Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a tank about 3 months ago, so im just getting started. i want to do a fish and coral tank. I have a 55 gallon w/ about 30 lbs of LR and 80 lbs of LS. Its already cycled. I got a chromi and a sailfin tank, 2 peppermint shrimp 3 turbo snails. lots of brittle stars that came / the LR. Also worth mentioning, Zoas, mushrooms, feather dusters, sponges and somthing else I dont know what it is but it looks like a little round flower reddish. All this also grew from the LR that I bought from craigslist which was very exciting.

equipment: wet dry filter (took out the bioballs and im using a sock). quiteone 4000 pump, overflow box, and a 160 swc protein skimmer. The skimmer has two motors one for the intake and the other I think makes bubbles.

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 aboard Frank, good to have you here, if you will tell me what you're trying to accomplish we will get those pics up right away. or you can simply visit our gallery for a step by step explanation on how to do that.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Welcome and thanks for joining us.

Rose
:)

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site...even though i am kinda of late

·
Registered
143 Posts
*w2 2 da site. Josh, if you're late....what am I? *r2 It's never late to *w2 someone. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts