Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir! I wasn't sure if you guys didn't like posting threads with links like this. Sorry if you don't like it. I surf these threads and have even been to Jared's house for a meeting recently! :)

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
If Jared thinks it's ok. It is his site I don't have no prob. with it I no I have been kick off reef central for crazy things like links,putting my phone #,my email. That's y I don't like Larry from NY on reef central what an as$&*@*... But it's all good I stay right on this form and it's all nice pep.. Have a good one:biggerfish:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Totally agree about RC. They get crazy sometimes.... I put a link to my build thread which was on RC in my signature and they removed it. lol. They removed their own link!!! How retarded is that???? lol.

On the flipside they can do that because they are "THE" forum in the US. You guys are smart for allowing this because if enough people get ticked off at RC word will spread to another good forum that isn't quite as ignorant. But if you were like RC people would never find you IMO. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Totally understand man! Next time I will post pics here. You earned a new member by not castrating me. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
RC will not let me access that link. It says I don't have those privileges. And I am a member. What's up with that?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some guys jumped it and I asked that they close it. They are reviewing it to see if they want to ban the other users.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts