Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi still new at this after 35 years out of the hobby but been at it as a retiree now since January 2nd this year. Not knowing about the cycle barely managed to get 27 fish through with my new 60 tank although I did lose 4, but I never want to go thought it that way again. Seeded the 2nd 120 used tank with a spare cycled filter which took about 4 days total, 3 weeks ago now and it was so much easier.
Anyway Ill be asking a few questions and sharing a few stories and hope you will all be patient and understanding as I am an old military retiree with thick skin and can bee a little to honest sometimes. Thanks

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
This IS a friendly forum and we want to welcome you. I do hope that you like it here as much as I do.

I have not been able to be here as much lately as I would like but I do hope to get to know you better and get to know more of your tank.

Rose

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
This IS a friendly forum and we want to welcome you. I do hope that you like it here as much as I do.

I have not been able to be here as much lately as I would like but I do hope to get to know you better and get to know more of your tank.

Rose
Thank You for the kind words and welcome. I really couldn't help notice your avatar, I knew Bettas could be beautiful but I never seen anything like that one, wow.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thank you, bettas are kind of my specialty. I will tell Diablo that you liked his picture. :)

Rose

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts