Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 75 gal community tank. First fish I bought after my danios was a school of lemon tetras. Well, I figured my live bearers would often have fry but I never thought I'd see a baby tetra. Low and behold a baby lemon came darting out of my java mulch just a short while ago. Very cool... and a little strange. Hope the little guy makes it. Other fish seem to be leaving him alone.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't been able to get any pics... first of all, what's the best way to take pictures of an aquarium? Most of mine and up looking messed up.

·
Fish CrAzY!!
197 Posts
Well, if your camera has a flash on turn it off and put some lights on, or even better open a window or to and try to get some natural light, If your camera has a macro mode, put it on that and be patient. At first the camera may scare the fish and they may dart away. If they are not staying still or getting to scared try leaving the camera next to the tank for a while and then try again, also try cleaning the glass. if you click on the link to my blog below, you will see a crystal clear shot of a blue mystery snail (although it's a bit far away). Hope that helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts