Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE THESE 2 STEMS UP FOR SALE, I HAVE ALOT MORE PLANTS I NEED TO SELL, THESE I HAVE THE MOST OF , SO I WILL SELL AS CHEAP AS I CAN , JUST TO SEE IF I CAN GET SOME ACTION IN THESE FORUMS !!!!

HYGRO CYELON 20 STEMS 12" HIGH NICE ~ 12.00

HYGRO SUNSET 20 STEMS 12" HIGH WITH ROOTED BOTTOMS & RED TOPS
~~~ 15.00

SHIPPING IS 6.00 TO ANYWHERE IN THE USA, I HAVE STRYOS LINED BOXES, AND IF YOU WANT TO COMBINE ANY OF MY OTHER PLANTS, FISH , DECOR , ETC. JUST LET ME KNOW I HAVE TONS FOR SALE, CLOSED DOWN A WHOLE FISH ROOM !!! JUST LET ME KNOW

I TAKE REVO MONEY AND USPS SO JUST LET ME KNOW WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE FOR ADDY . I HAVE MANY MORE ITEMS TO LIST , DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK IF THERE IS SOMTHING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, I MAY HAVE IT THIS HOBBY HAS ME ALMOST RUN OUT OF MY APT !!!!! LMAO ~~~~

FISH LIST ~~ TRUE ENDLERS, BLACKBAR & PEACOCK ENDLERS ARE COLONY (2ADULTS MALE & FEMALE WITH 3 BABIES 12.00

HERE ARE A FEW PICS ~~ ALL PLANTS ARE DOUBLE WHAT YOU SEE HERE

cyelon back left corner, way more than that now ... this grows fast !!

sunset hygro way more than this now & doubled in size !! nice very nice

free duckweed with any order, just ask !!!

also BONUS !!! ALL THE BLYXA 20 stems ~~ ++ 20.00

MOLLIES, AND I HAVE GUPPYS , TRUE SAE'S ADULTS
ANGEL FISH ABOUT HALF DOLLAR SIZE I CAN SHOW PIX ON REQUEST , I DO HAVE 3 OF THEM THAT ARE TRUE SUNSET BLUSHERS !! AND MANY OTHER SILVER LACE, BLACK LACE, TIGER LOOK. ALL ARE SUPER VEIL TAIL !!!!!! 8.00 OR THE MORE YOU BUY THE CHEAPER THEY GET . I ONLY HAVE ABOUT 10 LEFT FOR SALE .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts