Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
it never ends
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For me not all of my tanks are drilled. Two of my tanks I use in tank over flow boxes with a U tube. One thing I have noticed is sometimes the drain in the back box can get kind of loud. So here is a quick easy fix with about $4.00 in PVC pipe. I hope this helps someone as it did for me. Hofer Gurgle Buster

·
Registered
119 Posts
+1 when I had my 55 going with a u-tube overflow. This thing is a great little tool. There are other ways to do it but this gurgle buster is by far the best. Just dont know why they dont sell them with the overflow.

·
it never ends
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
+1 when I had my 55 going with a u-tube overflow. This thing is a great little tool. There are other ways to do it but this gurgle buster is by far the best. Just dont know why they dont sell them with the overflow.
I agree!!!

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Great info guys, Nothing like personal experience to help others along the way :)

·
it never ends
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great info guys, Nothing like personal experience to help others along the way :)
When I started in this hobby I walk into my LFS and asked what do I need to start a SW tank( I didn't even know anybody that had one). I walk out with a few rocks some sand and salt. I didn't have anybody to help me along. I say that to say I won't want anybody to have to go through that. So I try to help where I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts