Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I breed gups and angels and corys and whatever else decides they are in the mood for love..... I got TWO males that keep courting two other males. Is this common in fish? I know in most animals its a sign of dominace, could this be the case with fish too?

I am 100% DEAD SERIOUS on this question, dont mod it, dont flag it, dont remove it please.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im 3:1 ratio on females to males. Its kinda funny cause the reciever kinda doesnt want to be a girly boy fish and fights back but the other ones just dance for em again and again.

·
Sir Dingdy Dang
65 Posts
When I read the thread title I thought that maybe your fish liked to eat fishsticks. Like maybe they liked to put fishsticks in their mouth. You know, like Kanye West.

·
Registered
724 Posts
WhiteDevil: I've seen other angels do that too and I don't have a good explanation for it. Apparently it's a fairly common behavior.

And the reference above was to a South Park episode about Kanye West being a gay fish, which was actually pretty funny. If you don't hate SP, watch the episode. It'll make you laugh =)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hey! No hatin' on South Park! Grow up...hmmm...not really. But so funny!

They hate Kanye West too I think. It might be worth watching the episode......
=)

·
Sir Dingdy Dang
65 Posts
If you quit watching that long ago then you're missing out. Each season gets better and better and more relevant. Not every show is pure gold, but many are. Don't hate on Kanye just because he is a gay fish........which brings this thread back on topic.

Every episode streaming. South Park Studios

1 - 12 of 12 Posts