Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been searching all over CL for a good deal on a 55 since my 30 is seriously overstocked (see signature) and finally found one this weekend - two residential streets over from mine, $100 with all the fixings. 350 Penguin, separate lights, oak stand, rocks and everything else. Couldn't ask for a better deal, especially within an earshot. Owner said he just wanted to get it out of the house. Going to pick it up Wednesday.

Here's the UGF question...is a UGF really necessary for a tank this size? I would guess the 350 Emperor will be more than sufficient. Especially since I want to plant the thing relatively well and I would guess a UGF with Flourite gravel would really make a royal mess.

What do you folks think?

Please understand I'm still learning so the questions I might ask may be absolute no brainers. Hence the name, know-nothing-fish-owner.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah, I don't see any need to have a UGF, especially if you're going to be running the emperor 350. That's an awesome deal, by the way!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I don't see any need to have a UGF, especially if you're going to be running the emperor 350. That's an awesome deal, by the way!!!
Thanks

That sounds good. One less thing to mess with.

Yeah, it was a great deal. I'm rather stoked to say the least.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts