Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just added the Expert Aquarist system!

Over the next few hours, I will be going through the posts and assigning the plaques to some members.
If I missed someone you feel should be assigned the plaque, even if that means yourself, please send me a private message! We aim to offer recognition where deserved but I did not go through each and every member, I'll review as many threads possible, parts of the memberlist, and other metrics, to determine the first set. If I should be assigning one to someone you think I missed, please let me know. This is meant to be a fun system and if anybody's feelings get hurt, we will either remedy the situation or delete the system entirely.

I hope you guys enjoy this system and I look forward to assigning many many more plaques as members get known and nominated by our peers.
I really think this will be a great, fun addition to our community. I would like to reiterate that if feelings get hurt or it causes problems, I will have no problem reverting back to not having it. I want it to be fun.

If you have any feedback or other comments, nominations, etc., feel free to post here or send them via PM.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sounds like a GREAT plan, love the website bud.

Reactions: MediaHound

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been out of the loop for a bit due to a house fire but i am back on the net, go ahead and sign me up. dont have any tanks set up since we lost the house but i still know about them lol

Reactions: MediaHound
1 - 10 of 10 Posts