Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
7,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got that one certain piece of driftwood for the 220 planted. And heres a pic. Mopani stump 21 inches tall and 18 inches at the base. Listed price was $70. but with my discount and trading 10 bristlenose juvies my final price was only $30

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well, I can't see the pic of it...probably blocked from my work laptop, but just by the sound of those dimensions....WOW! I'll try looking up the thread at home. I love the look of driftwood in a planted tank.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
I paid 30 bucks for a sliver of that lol.

Looks like you might have to trim it, hopefully you dont soak the mopani, if so thats gonna be a long process for a piece that size, god that thing is awesome. trade you my 52" sony bravia 1080P TV for it.

·
discus_dude
215 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS...that's one of the most awesome driftwood that i have ever seen..

·
Aqua Addict
292 Posts
Other than trading with your local fish store, where is a good place to get driftwood? I want a nice big piece or two for a 55g planted tank

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
The DW in my angel tank is all collected native, less one piece I got from ebay for a steal that came from the mountains of west virginia. its an awesome piece, smaller but it creates a cave when stood on its "base" that the kkuhlis and corydoras claim.

·
Zippy
57 Posts
WOW! It is beautiful. I feel cheated that I bought a piece of planted driftwood that is a mere sliver of yours for $24.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts