Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would someone sell me some coralline scrappings so i can seed my tank drop me a line tell me how much you want plus shipping thank you :fishRed:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
just using better lighting u can get coralline to grow on live rock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
live rock yes i do about 100plus pounds it started to grow a long time ago then stopped when i run the calcium at around 500 i see things turning purple but seems like it stress my aninomies seeded the tank before the little chips i put in there just faded tank has been up for about 6 yrs no corraline got some of that slow growing cherry red on some spots like overflows thats it no colars on the rock ; lighting oddessy light 3 -250 hqi 2 140 watt blue actinics about to switch that to 4 96watt actinics

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sound to me like you have a water flow issue. You stated you have it around overflows etc. Coraline loves vigorous water flow. Try adding a bigger power head/pump somewhere in the tank and see what happens.

Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
if you get your chemistry right you can't stop it and will look back fondly to the days your tank wasn't pink. alk=4.00 calcium =420 magnesium = 1360 water 78 degrees good flow. this is the formula for happy and healthy tanks. when you are here the pink will follow. good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts