Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have coral for sale...If your looking for nice coral at a good price..Take a look @ the link Flickr: reeftaker's Photostream All coral are not listed just to many..If your looking for something and you don't see it email me and we can see if we have it...Thanks for looking and have a good day. Will ship pm me for more info........

·
Reefer
213 Posts
oh my gosh! they are vibrant!!! awesome post. I am too excited!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
can you ship prioity mail ?? and another thing, if you read my other post YOU are the one with ALL my answers. lol I am starting a nano reef, and I WILL need everything . IF you have the live sand (5lbs) and rock, or frags (can I do both ?) and whatever algea I need to cycle, please pm me with what is best and how long it will take for me to get the goby & shrimp into the tank .. I am NEW to SW but I am a planted tank guru ..lol ~ I have all the equipment to start , just need inside stuff :) thanxs !! I will be watching you . reading up on some of yoru post, and cking out if you can help me with this new set up . :)

100_1240 ~ in this pic, would one of these fit in my nano >?? I knwo after I get it set up and ready ... but would it > ? I love the way they look ... neat ~ ALL your items are really cool, but I know most are too big for me atm.

·
Marine Aquarium Expert/Saltwater Section Mgr.
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM sent THANKS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts