Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ive been told that welding shops are the place to look. There are specialty gas shops as well.

Finding one for a non-retail price might take some searching.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i have a 20# bottle, but i dont want to get rid of just the bottle, i have the regulator, rotometer,selonoide and rectifier that i have for sale, pm me if your interested...
jeff

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was looking for a local supplier, I figure with all the club members here someone would know .... I tried the liquor store that sells kegs , because they rent tanks for deposits, and I'd never have the hazzle I have with filling it, I take it in and they give me a new bottle full. Never a 3 year inspection, I just found out about which is 35.00 I paid that for the tank at an online breverage store suppiler. So now I'd have to take two tanks down. then I figured I would just buy a new tank locally, LFS want over 100 for a 10lb and that is crazy..... Haven't been able to find one at a real price close enough to make that cost effective to have one shipped..... So I'm buying one from a online supplier and it will be the cheapest way to go in the long run.... I already have to go down there for the other tanks inspection right... so I take my hand cart with me... and check book... be my luck they'd only take cash..... Thanks to everyone's input.

I think there is an area for you to list that here for sale, if you wanted to post it. Thanks but I have everything except the the bottle. I going to build my own regulator system for the next tank.... I been doing some research and it can get what I like cheaper by parting it out, I can build them I've just been lazy about it, but thanks again for the offer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts