Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
the topic is a virtual fish room tour of Lloyd Maliner's fish room.

good luck with the car pool.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The David Park Center is located between I-95 and the Turnpike. Both have Hollywood Blvd. Exits.

From I-95, go west on Hollywood Blvd. One block west of Park Road is N 33rd Court . There is a shopping mall with a Target Store just prior to Park Road .

Turn right on N 33rd Ct and the building is the first one on the West side of the street.

From the Turnpike, exit at Hollywood Blvd and proceed east. Continue east past Veteran’s Circle, (with a large office building within the circle) and the Hollywood Court House. One block east of the Hollywood Water Plant is N 33rd Court . You must go east to Park Road , then U-turn around to 33rd Court .

Turn right (north) on 33rd Ct. and the building is the first one on the West side of the street.

Across the street is an Offerdahl’s Café (yes it is owned by John Offerdahl, former Miami Dolphins linebacker) and a large Wachovia Bank building.

There is limited parking north of the building. There is mucho parking across the street at the Wachovia Bank building.

hope to see you there!

Matt

·
Registered
324 Posts
you could wear a nametag with your avatar LOL.

also, if anyone wants to meet me, I'll be up front trying to sound important.... or you could just ask for Matt Kogo.... or you could imagine the guy in my avatar without a hat, sunglasses, or a pleco... but i might have a pleco by the end of the night

·
Registered
324 Posts
also, here's a teaser for the auction curtosy of Larry Colvin former club president, current secratary, and all around cool guy...

We had a great fish auction last month. We are hoping for an equally abundant selection of fish this month. For starters, I have two Rafael Cats and a Tiger Botia or two, plus some “non-Hypostomus” Plecos ( Chuck Davis will have to tell me exactly what species they are). There will probably be the Guppies, African Cichlids, and the other usual suspects.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know who you guys are.... I don't think you know who I'm......Will I have to cash in my pennies and see if I can bid...... still want to go netting for flag fish.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i want to go for flagfish too. i think the best places are along alligator alley.

·
Registered
258 Posts
woohoo I'm in the picture winning my molly pair, but the male was found dead this morning. The other male mollies must have been jealous of his gonopodium :) wouldn't you?

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
Hello!!!!!!!

Hey Guys!!!! It's Daniel! I just signed up!!! :D Btw, my two black mollies that I won in the auction are extremely shy (hiding in the back by the filter intake), but are doing fine so far in my 29 gallon tank. This is going to be their home until I get a more suitable home (hopefully a pond that I want to save my money for). This is my first post!!! :D:D:D:D

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
Hey, (I know, this is an old thread) my Black mollies from the auction have a new home! the tank is a 20 gallon tank that had my female Mayan Cichlid (now in 120 gallon) and a wild sailfin pleco. Now it houses the two black mollies (gave birth on thursday to only a few, but large babies), 3 female lyretail swordtails, 1 male reg. sword, a pregnant female platy, 4 guppies (1 male that I raised, 1 sickly female that is now thriving, and the two remaining females from the meeting the previous month who just gave birth). now the tank has plenty of baby fish; and I am about to move the previous batch of guppies that arent growing at all in their breeder. wish me luck on my new livebearer tank! (yes, I did add aquarium salt, and everyone is happy)

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
by the way, I want to add 2 pregnant lyretail mollies (1 gold and 1 silver) to create true calico mollies, (hoping that the offspring will cross breed) not just dalmation or chocolate chip mollies. I will do this in the 20 gallon 1) because I have nothing any bigger avaliable, and 2) because I will cull all but the very best looking fish. I will bring these culled fish to the meetings if I believe they are nice enough to sell. wish me luck (again) !!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts