Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
constant molting can be a sign of stress. I believe they get to be 2 inches.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
just so u are aware clowns do better in pairs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I know about clowns but he seems to be doing fine, we added this weekend a royal grammas and fire fish, they really like playing the the LR. Even the Clown is showing interest in them no personality problems...yet. However I noticed some Zoanthas growing on the LR, At least that is what they look like but they are really small right now. SW is so cool!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
ok btw what size tank is it?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
royal grammas need no smaller than a 29 gallon. your overcrowding your tank. u have about 8-10 inches in there thats overcrowding.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey petlover I have a question I have a 12g nano and 1 Black percula clown, just got it yesterday its my only fish, do you think I could get another one, or is it tow small and if I do do you think I should get a orange one?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
u could (and rather should) get one more, and orange one would look better. even with just those 2 u will need frequent maintenance.

·
Registered
190 Posts
yea, right now Im doing 2 gallon water changes every 2 weeks. I have almost 0 nitrates but i dont only because I just added my clean up. crew about a week and half ago and added the clown. I'm also getting a anomane even though I dont think my clown will host it it starts with a C idk what its called and its a cheaper(price) anomane.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts