Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone here should try out the chat room. Tonite a few of us met up there for only a few minutes but it was fun, and somehow much more personal and friendly than the posts. Dont get me wrong the posting has its place, but if you just wanna have a nice conversation with someone, invite them to chat. Its quicker than waiting on a post, and will make this forum even stronger. :)

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I agree to. Some of us have been meeting up for a while now and anyone is welcome to come in and join us when you see us there. Don't feel you are interupting. I will have to warn you the subject is not always fish or fish related...just having fun with a bunch of friends but those of us who are there will never mind answering a question for anyone who needs to have a bit of help so please do not hesitate to jump in and change the subject if you need or want to.

The only thing you need to know about the chat is you just have to jump in and join us. Other than being welcomed if you don't just type something to let us know you want to say something probably all you will be doing is reading everyone else's posts but don't hesitate, join in and I will say that last night was a lot of fun.

Did you ever make that jello JIM? I did. After we talked about it could not help myself.

Rose

Reactions: JIM

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
*o2 No i didnt but i knew after that conversation someone would. And NOW !!! Leave it to you Rose to tell me about, Cmon, really rub it in tell me how delicious it was, and it had big chunks of bananas in it . AAArrrgggghhh !

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its really a good time , but at this point im not sure it wasnt just a ploy to get my taste buds all fired up for a big bowl of jello , and then leave me hangin. Those guys are the jello junkies. *n1

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
We did have fun with that jello and I made it for my mom since she had that eye surgery today. It went very well but she cannot bend over or do anything much for herself so I am just here for a few minutes to torment you all with the jello but I do not get to eat it either...so maybe that will help to save me from being rotten in your eyes...LOL

I will be back online tomorrow and have to make some for me if I want to have it at home. Hope you all get some made it did look good.

Now, JIM, you know you were the one who mentioned the red jello with bananas we were talking green jello like the hospital makes...LOL.

Have a great night.

Petlover516 has said he is going to tell us about his birdwatching trip into Central Park when we chat the next time and I asked him about tomorrow...so if anyone is interested...we will be there tomorrow.

Rose

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only reason i caught it was, i happened to be at the top of the page, and saw there were a few folks in chat so i just Hogged in and whambo...I was chattin BuBBa *w3

·
Registered
30 Posts
Haha. All of you people starting up about jello makes me want some now. ohh im so making some tomorrow!!!

I can't wait to start up another great chat with you all. Rose! I'm glad your mom did well, I was thinking about her whenever I was wrining back to you!!!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Anyone who wants to be reminded of the chats, let me know and I will try to send PMs to you when we are online. That way maybe we can break the record of 9 people on at a time sometime. How about that?

I know it is easy to miss when you don't look at the top of the page all the time but I will be glad to invite anyone who wants a PM invite if you will give me a list.

Rose

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Yes let's do it. Hopefully petlover516 will be there as he is supposed to tell us about his birdwatching trip to Central Park.

Rose

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
where is everyone ahahhahahaha

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
We were there at 7pm and had a nice chat in the chatroom. Where were you? LOL

Rose

Reactions: JIM

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We were there at 7pm and had a nice chat in the chatroom. Where were you? LOL

Rose
Makin Jello *r2 No actually i was there for awhile, congratulated our little injured friend on her successful surgery. But quite frankly was really not in the mood for a pleasant conversation so i left early. But i did make an appearance.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
We meant to have a discussion of petlover's bird watching trip but unfortunately he did not get back until too late. When family things happen you do not always have control of your schedule so we do understand but hope to get this one off the ground soon.

Sorry we were not too organized but did not have a back up plan. Hopefully next time we will have it more organized but some people got into a lively discussion of lighting and then of course we did have some fun.

We nearly got to the record with 7 showing up (8 actually with JIM) and are still looking to break the record some time soon.

Rose

1 - 20 of 28 Posts