4 Platy- Friendly
1 Dwarf Gourami-a little teritorial towards platy but thats it
1 pleco- still small and has another home when it gets too big
1 Molly- Friendly and schools with the platy
1 Golden Dojo Loach-eats food that other fish dont see but still misses some
6 Black skirt tetra-friendly towards others and a little nippy at eachother
4 Zebra Danio-VERY friendly
and soon ill be adding 3 glofish to make the Zebra danio population up to 7

So im jsut wondering if i can have a few ghost shrimp? maybe 3 of them?

And if you have suggustions on some things to add to my tank feel free to speak your mind.

p.s. my tank dosnt have many plants BUT it has a cave and a huge peice of drift wood with caves in the crevises of it.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I don't see much in the lines of your stocking that would really bother them too much. If anyone were to really take an "interest" in them, I would bet the gourami. I housed both glass and reds with a gourami. He would swim at them but never try them for lunch. If you could add a couple more plants...I would say you should be fine with them.

·
Registered
724 Posts
The addition of ghost shrimp can be very hit or miss. Some people keep breeding populations of ghost shimp in big planted community tanks and never have problems with them getting eaten, and other people can't keep their fish from eating ghost shrimp no matter what they try. I guess it comes down to the "personal preference" of the fish in your tank. I have kept ghost shrimp with only the occasional casualty, so I'd say give it a try. Just don't be too disappointed if they wind up somebody's dinner! I'd get a minumum of 5 shrimp, so they have a better chance of breeding

1 - 3 of 3 Posts