Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup. i just signed up within the past 5 minutes. it's lookin pretty nice so far.
well i have 2 tanks. 55g (cichlids) and 20g (community).
there is this certain fishy in my 55 that i have no idea what it is.
i've had it for a while and the person i got it from doesn't know either. the lfs just got one in with their shipment of kennys but i'm not too sure it's a kenny.
and i just tried to post a picture of it but it says i need at least 5 total posts.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Well it won't take long to make those 5 posts, LOL. Just browse the site a bit and find something that sounds interesting and pop in to say hi. Or pop in to welcome some of the other new members on this forum.

We will be glad to help with the identification of the fish if we can and with the members we have and the experience represented here surely someone can tell you what it is.

I want to welcome you and hope that you will love the forum as much as I do. I found this the most polite and welcoming forum in all the time I have been around forums and that has been a while.

We look forward to that picture and any others you may want to put in your gallery. Thank you for joining us and adding to our group.

Rose

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the site first of all, and i see it didnt take too long for you to get those 5 post, Im sure you realize that we do that to prevent passer-by folks from taking advantage of the site if they have no intention of staying, But we hope every new member will stay forever. Next my thouhts on your mystery fish is perhaps a redtop zebra of some sort.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks everyone...i looked up the names you have given me and i think the hongi one is most accurate according to pictures and articles

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pretty close to that picture yes...it's darker all the time probably from being picked on by the bigger fish in the tank

1 - 14 of 14 Posts