Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spent about 45 min removing all my live rock and corals. All so I can catch a fish killing blue devil. The only good thing about this is I like the way I put my rockwork back better.

·
Always reading n learning
95 Posts
I just spent about 45 min removing all my live rock and corals. All so I can catch a fish killing blue devil. The only good thing about this is I like the way I put my rockwork back better.

East way to catch fish is to take a piece of plexie glass same size width as the tank start in the middle slide it to one side keeping the fish you want to remove there. Presto fish caught by reducing the size of the tank.

·
Registered
8 Posts
East way to catch fish is to take a piece of plexie glass same size width as the tank start in the middle slide it to one side keeping the fish you want to remove there. Presto fish caught by reducing the size of the tank.
Or borrow a fish from a friends aggressive tank:biggerfish:

·
Registered
2 Posts

That would work good with an empty tank..
BUT, add around 100 lb's. of live rock ..!!!

Good Hunting, Larry

·
fishboydanny
584 Posts
I'm no salty guy, but what kind of fish was he?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts