Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, have a male Betta and about a week or two he developed a cloudy eye. the one eye is not really swollen. It’s just cloudy and he has a little bump in the center of his eye, it’s hard to explain. Please see photo for reference. I started to kanaplex for and followed the directions but it did nothing. So I switched to Maracyn and tomorrow will be his 4/5 dose. His eye is not improving. I have no idea what to do because all the medictations are doing nothing. I think it’s Popeyes, but it’s not really puppyplease let me know if it might be something else like another sickness or just blind and possibly treatments.

Notes:
Eats greats and swims fine! it seems like he can see because he’s getting the food I drop into the tank. He’s currently in a 5 gallon that is heated to 78°F. He’s given high-quality pellets, blood worms and other things. water parameters seem fine.

Multiple opinions is very much appreciated! Im just so upset and sad it’s not going away.
Water Organism Fin Underwater Marine biology

Plant Water Window Pet supply Terrestrial plant

Water Plant Fish supply Pet supply Organism

·
Registered
21 Posts
Warning to all, LiveAquaria.com has FISH LICE! They destroyed my 10 yr old tank and killed all five of my giant goldfish (over 2 lbs) and the babies I bought from LiveAquaria. I had never seen fish lice before in over 20 years of fish keeping and thought the babies were showing ammonia burns despite no heightened ammonia level. I found out after I saw one on my giant goldfish and it MOVED. THEY KILLED MY GOLDFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LIED WHEN I TOLD THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WOULD NOT EVEN HAVE THE COURTESY TO REFUND MY MOST RECENT ORDER LET ALONE RECOGNIZE MY GRIEF AT THE LOSS OF MY BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS. CRUEL, HATEFUL, IRRESPONSIBLE.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts