Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 Bala sharks at the Moment in a 75 Gallon tank they are only 3 1/2 -4 in tight now , For some reason two of them keep coming alongside each other and then start to smack each others bodies together over and over everyday almost all day. There are cory Cats at the bottom Layer , and a Two little cichlids that's all. Why Do you think they are doing this???I can't find a specific answer online at all. Thank you, I'm new here. Lennie :):cool:馃馃悷馃馃 I have a 30 Gallon filled with Cherry Shrimp prob a 1000 or more, Started with 4 Shrimp. Amazing.

Pleco n bn breeder n BOSS
You do realize that a Bala shark kept in right size tank will reach 13 inches. 4 in a 75 will stunt their growth meaning overall size will remain small but the insides keep growing leading to a painful death.

Registered
You do realize that a Bala shark kept in right size tank will reach 13 inches. 4 in a 75 will stunt their growth meaning overall size will remain small but the insides keep growing leading to a painful death.
I think he plans to upgrade to bigger size when they get big enough. I hope so anyway. They do get big. Ill agree to that. Some even grow bigger then the max growth.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts