Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have been keeping fish for more than 30 years in one form or another. I have kept: Seahorses, saltwater fish(reef), freshwater fish(community), Angel fish for breeding, although I haven't had much luck yet.
I have gotten many people to start their own aquariums, both salt and fresh water.
I am still learning and have a few questions to ask. Your never too old to learn.*old dude

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome Janette! Wow, you've covered the aquarium spectrum! So what setups do you have currently? Have you tried planted tanks yet?

I agree, you're never too old to learn :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I currently have a 35 gallon Hex saltwater tank. Trying to decide wether I want to keep a Lion Fish or make it a reef tank.
I also have a 29 gallon Hex freshwater tank in which I keep a mating pair of Angels 1 gold veil and 1 marble veil.
Looking to add another tank in the future.

Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Zippy
57 Posts
Thanks for posting pics. I love your seahorse! I am a freshwater gal but there is something about seahorses that pull, or maybe it is push, me toward having a saltwater tank.:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah, I loved my Seahorses. They were very interactive with me.
They, however, are very hard to keep. But with alot of research you can keep them for up to 5 years of happy herding of your little ponies.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts