Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a picture of my 20 gallon before i discovered aquariumforum.com

This is what it looks like now

Right now there are 4 cherry barbs, 4 red eyed tetras, 1 albino cory, 1 juvie albino rainbow shark(going into the 90 when he grows), 1 black widow tetra and one pond snail.
2 amazon swords, 1 red tiger lotus, dwarf grass, java moss and a java fern attached to the driftwood.

There used to be 2 bala sharks in there who are now in my 90 gallon cycling. I try and do a lot of water changes cuz i want them to livew through the cycle. I would also like to thank everyone who posted on any of my threads, it was this website that helped my tank evolve into what it is today. It might be a tad bit overstocked for a 20 gallon but there are a lot of plants, and i do 20% water change every 2-3 days. My water is in good condition

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol the 90 gallon is a pretty funny story. The entire reason its getting put up and the hundreds of dollars its costing me is becuase of 2 bala sharks. They were first in my 20 gallon but when my girl read that they will out grow that fast we had to get another tank. So im thinking some bala sharks and some tiger barbs, i have a juvie rainbow shark in my 20 gallon that will prolly go in there. Its really nothing spectacular. I have 2 really nice large peices of drift wood. I got about 6 amazon swords, 4 java ferns and a bunch of anubis.

This is the wood

·
Bullheads Rock My Socks
98 Posts
good job...cant wait to see the 90 gallon tank, im sure itll look great

Reactions: mk4gti

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This weekend will be 2 weeks of the 90 cycling. The driftwood has been soaking for about 6 weeks and is about ready to go. If all goes as planned i hope to have the 90 gallon "photographable" after the weekend.

·
Bullheads Rock My Socks
98 Posts
good deal, im using my smaller bullhead to cycle my 20 gallon because he is a very hardy fish who can live in the small amount of chemicals in the tap water...him+his feeder fish allow for a nice cycle..cant wait to see your pictures

Reactions: mk4gti
1 - 9 of 9 Posts