Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just wondering if we could get all members to use the club logo as the Aviatar that way we know...... who's who

It easy to do just just right click "save as" than go to you profile and upload it......

·
Registered
264 Posts
Is it just for those that are experts? Or can anyone add it on? I am not much of an expert but with your help I know I will become one. LOL. Or is this a private club. If it is sorry for the interruption.

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
They're talking about the Gold Coast Aquarium Society link in their signature of their posts.
The expert member system here is something different, I'm actually deciding if we're gonna keep it or not because I don't think we want members to feel better than each other or whatnot.. what do you think?

·
Registered
264 Posts
I think it's a great idea because it's a way for the members to know what advice is very helpful and more reliable. Not to say that everyone Else's advice isn't.

·
Registered
306 Posts
lol he might be too far but the expert system can help because they can ask a specific person in a pm knowing that they probly will know what they need to know or will know where to find out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts