Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
I do not hail from Arkansas but almost did. My father was all for moving us there when I was growing up because there was a town there that was called the same as our last name. I loved the beautiful scenery and now one of my best friends lives there in the Jacksonville area. I would love to visit there but am pretty much homebound. It is lovely country and very friendly people live there.

Welcome and I do hope you like it here.

Rose

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i love arkansas too.. as well as oklahoma... there is a small hole in the road in oklahoma that i have spent alot of time in my life called short.... that is where my heart is... and honestly anywhere that i can lay down in a field and fall asleep to nothing but the sound of the wind through trees and the animals around me and a cool branch flowing by if i'm lucky...

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
you are singin my tune i love it up here just wish we didnt live in tulsa though wife and i are trying to find some land out and about

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea.. we have family land out there in short.. its awesome!! a creek a ghost town tons of country of defferent layouts!! bluffs fields cliffs everything!!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks.. i'm learning alot here and i like it.. i hope to have pictures soon...

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
lol @ hogs when i was 16 my uncle and i took out about 25 that had us treed when we were in our tree stands hunting deer hogs sceered all the deer away so we just started to have fun took the hogs into the butcher and then to church ahhahaha we had a lot of bacon lol that was 15 years ago man time flys this was down at caddo ranch oklahoma good times

·
Entertainment Commitee
314 Posts
hahah have to hunt to feed the family ahhahaha

i havnt been in a few years but will be going this year to the family farm in ardmore got me a big ole buck staked out there

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i still havent gotten to go hunting but i want to really bad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts