Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know if anybody has used Aqua Traders to buy a light. They have a 48" 760W Metal Halide System (Electronic Version) light for $359 and free shipping. Does anybody have one of these lights? How are they? How is Aqua Traders as a online store? Or does anybody know of a good place to buy a new light?:confused: I live in the Phoenix area (Mesa)....

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I used aquatraders to get CF lights they are fine and work will I had no problems with the company they shipped was average on time but I'm in florida so you be AZ it should not take that long as they are in CA. However you need to check on Halide SYstem by them they came out with a new design in 2008, the earlier models were reported to melt down and catch fire. I know that they beefed up the wire gauge and the fans on the CF. Knowing what I know about manufactors, they also beefed up the Halide Systems. If you email them and ask them I know they will reply in 24 hours if not sooner. I use Odyssea CF lights and love them.... alot bang for your buck

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DJRICHIE-Thanks for the helpful advice.
MEDIAHOUND- I only see bulbs on Cultivated Coral. Am I looking in the wrong pkace?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts