Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
*w2 to the forum, Lots of experience, in general, and now concentrating on the King of the freshwater Aquarium. Impressive :) really glad to have you on board. Ive kept discus in the past, never attempted breeding, but thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Please enjoy your stay.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome welcome, so you keep those little Frisbee looking things they throw in the Olympics? Jk I think they are cool fish, and if I was not hopelessly addicted to saltwater I would go that route for sure.

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Thanks for joining us and welcome to the site. We look forward to hearing about your beautiful fish, Discus are so graceful and lovely in their tanks.

We also love pictures, hint, hint. :)

Rose

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have bred Bettas but had no outlet for the babies so stopped after 3 yrs. and thanks for the welcome, Discus Lady

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I forgot to add that I will post some pics when I learn how to and thank you ALL for the nice welcomes, :)Discus Lady

·
Registered
250 Posts
I forgot to add that I will post some pics when I learn how to and thank you ALL for the nice welcomes, :)Discus Lady
This should help you in with the pics!

We have a tutorial video that shows you how to properly embed photos into your threads. Before attempting to post a pic, please view this video:
Posting Pictures Tutorial - AquariumForum.com
You can also post YouTube videos right in the thread, embedded inside your post. Just post a link to your YouTube video and it will appear in the thread, automatically! This thread tells you more about it:
http://www.aquariumforum.com/f10/add...o-you-618.html

1 - 14 of 14 Posts