Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever bought aquarium plants off of e-bay from accredited "e-bay stores"?
I found this persons store, and was wondering what people thought of the costs...

I have only used one plant in my tank before, and want to start using them again... So I am completely new to the price and quantity ratio..

Any input anyone has on this would be great!
Thanks!

eBay Store: Search results for AquaticMagic.

·
Premium Member
3,108 Posts
Looks pretty reasonable. Also considering the free shipping from Malaysia, you really can't ask for much more at those prices! I have bought a lot of stuff on ebay and usually things work out great, nothing really comes to mind that I ever had a problem buying livestock for my tanks off ebay.. I've also bought a ton of terrestrial plants from sellers on ebay as well, always a pleasure. Go for it..

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mediahound,
Do you remember whom you purchased the plants from?

Thank you for your reply DJrichie...
That is horrid to hear of your news.
Did you contact E-Bay at all?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I reported IF I remeber correctly, but had to go thur pay pal and had to wait some time to get it. It was a large amount but it was more of the fact that the plants arrived in 2weeks and were dead and the tiger lotus bulb were smashed and crushed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since you dont recommend that seller on e-bay, I was wondering if anyone knows of any online services that have inexpensive plants and low shipping rates? That will ship to Canada?
I would appreciate your help!
(My LFS plants look like they have been mangled by a swordfish)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Aquariumplants.com ships to Canada, and they provide you with nice plants. They are not the cheapest but they are very safe and I highly recommend them as an online plant store.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts