Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aquarium adventure is a big fish-specialty store(my local one, though, has started selling lizards) that, though is rather expensive, is what IMO a public aquarium that sells their fish. All the shop tanks are extremely natural-looking, and they have a huge variety of fish you wouldn't even be able to special order at a lfs! Some exotic fish are:
-Golden kribs
-Hybrid dottybacks(i guess they aren't very exotic, but they have alot brighter colors than other ones.
-electric blue pirahnas
-electric blue rams
-FW sting rays
-blue emperor tetras
-dwarf puffers
-fire arrowanas
-australian arrownas
-picasso percula clownfish
and alot more! the place is really good!i give em 8 stars (because of prices)!

Reactions: MediaHound

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aquarium adventure is a big fish-specialty store
Heads up Aquarium Adventure enthusiasts and fans! I visited Aquarium Adventure in Carle Place, Long Island yesterday 12/16 to buy freshwater plants. The store was closed with a huge 'Bank Ordered Going Out of Business' Auction sign announcing the event to be held on Sunday, December 19, 2010.

Since I recently joined the Aquarium Adventure Fish Club, the sudden closing is a shock and disappointment. This is a loss for aquarists in the New York area, IMO. Regrets to see them go this way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heads up Aquarium Adventure enthusiasts and fans! I visited Aquarium Adventure in Carle Place, Long Island yesterday 12/16 to buy freshwater plants. The store was closed with a huge 'Bank Ordered Going Out of Business' Auction sign announcing the event to be held on Sunday, December 19, 2010.

Since I recently joined the Aquarium Adventure Fish Club, the sudden closing is a shock and disappointment. This is a loss for aquarists in the New York area, IMO. Regrets to see them go this way.
Well a new one just opened up right up on old country road across from cheesecake factory..place seem a bit retro..i headed up there last week..had a good selection..i would say one loss and one gain for us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts