Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appointment Of A Chat Monitor

It has come to my attention, that at sometimes the behaviour in our Chat Room becomes a little rowdy for the family atmosphere we try to project here On Aquarium Forum. It is for that reason i have appointed AlexisPets, As our Chat room monitor. he will be watching that for us and taking whatever action he deems necessary to maintain a nice Family Friendly atmosphere in the Chat. Please Welcome him to our team, and respect his rulings just as you would any other Staff Member. Thank You Jim

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Re: Appointment Of A Chat Monitor

diego welcome to the staff!

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
and he told me his name is diego!

·
Registered
143 Posts
My name is Diego. I'm a male. Alexis Pets is just the name of my pet business I am planning on starting.....lol. Plus, I like the name Alexis and I want my first daughter's name to be Alexis. Sorry for the confussion. I thought I had my profile set to show my name.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks everyone. And thanks again, Jim. I will do the job of a monitor to the best of my ability. Thanks everyone. All I ask of anyone is that you treat everyone else how you want everyone else to treat you.........with respect and decency (spell check here). :)

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
Welcome to the team diego

1 - 10 of 10 Posts