Aquarium Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Would an Apistogramma, Bolivian Ram and Peacock Gudgeon be ok together in a heavily planted 40G breeder?
Hi!馃槂 I'm The Fish Lady!馃槂 Nice to meet you, Cityboy!馃槂
Yes, they can. I did some research for you, hon. They did mention that the Apisto is somewhat complicated to take care and, I think, they also mentioned that the Bolivian Ram likes to swim at the top of aquariums but it seems like you have plenty of plants and coverage for them though!馃槂
Good luck and God bless you and your new babies. Maybe here soon, you could post pictures? I just love seeing our other fish buddies' pictures!!馃槂馃槂馃槂
I do hope that this helps you.馃槂

Registered
10g with 2 apistogramma borellii, 37 with 1 Dwarf Gourami, 11 Colombian Tetras, 1 Hillstream Loach.
Would an Apistogramma, Bolivian Ram and Peacock Gudgeon be ok together in a heavily planted 40G breeder?
I would have to say a no... Really depends on what apisto you get and how many peacocks there are, but I still would say no just because of the fact that 'a peacock gudgeon' doesn't work, You would need a very small tank for that gudgeon to feel comfy, otherwise you would need some more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts