Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw pictures on monsterfishkeepers of Marc and Chuck and was wondering if Rodolfo had anything interesting to say about it.

Thanks
John b

·
Registered
324 Posts
yea, I need to see some pics!

Rodolfo... Calling Rodolfo...

I've seen pics if Chuck and Marc at the ACA, so I know our people were there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was at work and I can’t sit for too long on the computer people with tooth aches don’t like to wait, and guys I’ll get to the pics tomorrow when I got home I found out that a friend was in the hospital so this was the only time I found to answer back . I talk to several people to come and speak to us a plant guy Brian Revennaugh, a fish disease expert Vickie Vaughn ,and or south and central American cichlid guy Ken Davis I got some fish from him that he collected himself from Uruguay. Those guys are the ones that I ask if they wanted to come and talk here but there’s a list of speakers from the ACA. There was all sort of crazy stuff like ted judys talk on west African and theories of speciation of telapids in the non rift lakes cichlids. There was another talk that stand out and that is from Ron Neilson on Madagascar cichlid and there conservation efforts from the ACA some of those fish are really in trouble form introduced tilapia. Well its gating late and I got to go to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here is a picture of Gold Coast members at the ACA. I will also post some fish pictures, but I'll warn you in advance all most all my pictures are of discus.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm not familiar with this site or how it works. I just joined it today. It suggests I put the photos in my gallery instead of directly in the post. So click my gallery because I'm going to put a lot of 2008 ACA pictures in it. thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
141 Posts
hey guys how do i post the pictures i all ready have an acount on photobucket and some of pics are down loded but how do i get them on the page

·
Registered
324 Posts
just highlight and copy the IMG code (on photobucket) then paste it in the reply box on the forum. the IMG code is the third line of code beneath your picture on photobucket

1 - 16 of 16 Posts