Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Kev, based on Anglesey, N. Wales in the UK. I found the site from Twitter and followed it back to here :)

I'm heavily into computer gizmos which has got me back into fish-keeping after many years absence. My aquarium is an 180L community tank with several webcams watching the fish and various other toys to play with lol. I'm guessing it is poor equiette to post a url to my site until I've been here a while so I won't :)

regards
PhotosbyKev

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Actually I do not think it is wrong to post pics and posts of your own tanks if it is done in the correct place. Since this is just a welcoming forum most members would miss the fun so there is a gallery area that would probably be the best bet for pics.

There is a place on the Member List for a member's website to be listed so if you put it on your homepage information there will be a link by your name in the spot where you are listed on the member list.

Thanks for joining and we look forward to getting to know you and seeing the tanks.

Rose

Reactions: Photosbykev

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
many thanks for the welcome :) As photography is my main passion I don't think it will be long before the fish start getting their photographs taken lol

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Photosbykev

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts