Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow fishkeepers,
I've been an aquarium hobbyist since 1972; soon after receiving my 20 long for Christmas (okay, yes I begged for months) I learned how to pay for my hobby by cleaning aquariums after school in the local fish store (The Fish Tank, Daytona Beach) at 12 years old; eventualy working summers full time. And then again to support the habit, after classes while attending college at UF I worked at Robbie's Reef. After college I moved to South FL in '86 I worked part time for Pet Circus and then Pet Country. I've never been without at least one aquarium since '72 and as a batchelor as many as 30 tanks in a two bedroom apartment. Though for many years now, my insurance business has not allowed for hobbyist occupation in the trade, I am as addicted as ever to fishkeeping! To this day I always look in the local phone book for shops to visit whenever and wherever I travel. I presently keep a custom 50 Gal column live planted tank with three Discus, five Clown Loaches, five Kuhlie Loaches, six assorted Cory's. I also keep a 92 Corner Bow Live Reef Tank with various inverts, SPF's and Maroon Clown w/ Rose Anemone, Coral Beauty, various Anthias.
I look forward to learning and discovering more about our hobby from the breadth of knowledge from members of this forum. Now go make your fish happy, DO THAT WATER CHANGE! :D

Regards,
Scott Stamper

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I've a feeling you're going to enjoy it here :D

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It is nice having you here with us all. Have fun posting. Lots of cool people on the forum.

Reactions: Triple S
1 - 4 of 4 Posts