Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I have my one and only female angel.. i found out that I was supposed to get a whole bunch of angels from when they were young and then they will eventually "pair off" when they get older and then mate and have eggs.. although I guess that mine is WAY too late... she missed her chance to get married :(

What can I do?? can I still try and get a male?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow that's a hard one. I have 4 angles 2 large that I purchased as a pair after observing that they were paired off in the display at my LFS and later two very young ones, although I did it to ward off aggression which worked so far. Perhaps you can trade the one you have for credit toward purchasing an established pair or two young angles male and female with you LFS help.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that's a hard one. I have 4 angles 2 large that I purchased as a pair after observing that they were paired off in the display at my LFS and later two very young ones, although I did it to ward off aggression which worked so far. Perhaps you can trade the one you have for credit toward purchasing an established pair or two young angles male and female with you LFS help.
I don't know if I would trade my angel for credits. It's my lucky fish :p it survived the water poisoning my cousin did by "accident" and my salt poisoning, low oxygen levels in my water... so yeah. Most of my other fishes had been wiped out.

Although most of my fishes lived :) I might keep my angel for as long as she will live... I don't want to have babies yet :p I don't have any spare tanks now :) I have about 10 tanks of various sizes in my home.. altogether it comes to about 3,000 gallons. because I have two 1,000 gallons and a few other tanks that are lower than 1,000 but altogether add up to another thousand..

It's a lot of money xD and I don't want to fill my home up. I am like a nomad... I don't stay in the same home for long... but I always give my tanks away to my friends.. like I'll sell them for a couple hundred less than what I bought the tanks for... or if a tank was like 80,000 I might sell it for 30 - 50,000 dollars...

I have a lot of money xD I am thinking of settling in Russia or like a place with a lot of land. Maybe France... I don't know yet xD

But I like to spend a lot of money.... but i do save money too. LOTS!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Please do take some pictures. I'd like to see your 1000 gallon set up. It would be very interesting to all of us, I'm sure!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts