Aquarium Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Black Angel who recently developed maybe 6 white spots... I dropped some ich meds in there and checked levels noticed nitrites and rates were a little high... treated for that... later in teh day everything looked good with the angel white spots were gone etc. next day they returned and angel doesnt seem to be itself... I recently started giving my fish brine shrimp cubes... and just thought this morning could it be the brine shrimp causing it? maybe soemthing the fish isnt used to?

Any insight?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've never used brine shrimp, my angle seems to like normal flake food just fine. You could always try a quarantine tank if you have one...just isolate it with some good water and keep it in low light.

Wil

·
Goodwill Ambassador
614 Posts
im sorry to hear about the sick angel

well you should get one even if it is 10 gallon because the angel will infect the other community fish in the tank

·
Registered
153 Posts
You should go to your LPS and get a small tank setup (like a five gallon that has everything) it costs only around$44 and it makes a great quarrentine tank to keep sick fish in. Also I would give it regular flake food and freeze dried bloodworms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts